Fortune Bail Bonds
Check your pending Indiana court date
Johnson County Jail
Greenwood, Franklin, Whteland, Bargersville, Center Grove
Johnson County Courts
Johnson County Sheriff's Office
Greenwood City Court
Franklin City Court
Hamilton County Jail
Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield
Hendricks County Jail
Avon, Danville, Brownsburg, Plainfield,
Marion County Jail
Indiana Police and Sheriffs Departments
Access Information about Indiana Courts and County Clerks
Indiana Dept. of Insurance Indiana Bail Laws
Indiana Inmate Search
Search Indiana Jail and Booking Records for Inmates
National Sex Offender Search
| Why Use Fortune Bail Bonds?
With so many bail agencies out there, why choose Fortune Bail Bonds? The answer is simple: personal attention and trust.
We feel that Fortune Bail Bonds is the best bail agency in the business. We take pride in developing trust and personal relationships with our clients. Our clients will never be treated as a number or statistic.
By remaining a family owned and operated bail agency, we can give each and every client the personal attention and service they deserve and pay for.
Posting bail can be a traumatic experience for most people.
What sets Fortune Bail Bonds apart from others is our people and the caring personal and professional attention we provide our clients. The fact is every bail agency in Indiana charges the same 10 percent premium. It’s a standard fee set by the Indiana licensed Surety Companies and the Indiana Department of Insurance. We at Fortune Bail Bonds are confident we provide the best bail bond services in the business.
- We will immediately respond to your needs 24 hours a day, every day, anywhere.
- We have a network of bail agents near every court and jail in Indiana and Nationwide.
- We accept cash, money orders, credit cards.
- We take care of everything from start to finish (service to our clients is our number one priority).
- We answer all questions and concerns to our client's satisfaction prior to posting the bail bond.
- We make sure our clients understand the bail process and responsibilities.
- We offer free warrant checks and immediate bail information.
- We genuinely care about our clients and want to help in every way possible.
Being arrested is often a very stressful and embarrassing experience. You, your family and loved ones may feel overwhelmed and lost in the legal system. We understand. Our knowledgeable and experienced Indiana bail bond agents will guide you through each step of the bodning process.
44 Virginia Avenue
845 W Jefferson Street